Before Make the Game there was Lostcast: a podcast I ran with friend & Lost Decade Games co-founder Geoff Blair, who is my guest on this episode.
We discuss job's work at mobile game company Plato, Geoff's roguelike games, our game design terminology, and of course Geoff and I always like to talk about entity/component systems.
🎧 Listen to the podcast
You can listen on Spotify, or click this image, which also takes you to Spotify:
- Geoff Blair
- Lostcast 250: Make the Game
- 7 Day Roguelike
- Legend of Grimrock
- Into the Breach
- Overwatch Gameplay Architecture and Netcode ("Pit of Success")
- Lostcast 27: Entity/Component Proponents
- "Clean" Code, Horrible Performance
- The Princess Bride
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Pixel Washer
- Music by Joshua Morse
To follow Geoff and his work, see his personal website geoffblair.com.