All guest episodes can be found on this YouTube playlist. Have a quick listen!
🎙 We'll chat for 30-60 minutes via Zoom.
Any aspect of game development, marketing, or creativity is up for discussion. Here are some questions I might ask:
- What are some of your favorite video games?
- How would you describe what you do in games?
- Has anything particular sparked your creativity recently?
- Do you have any advice for folks who want to do what you do?
- Are you using any tools right now that you particularly love (or hate)?
- Which parts of making games do you find fun, and which do you avoid?
Even an audio-only podcast takes a lot of time to make. Since I'm a one-person shop, I need my time to be spent as effectively as possible. For that reason:
This includes whatever you're comfortable with. Some ideas:
- Retweet the tweet(s) I will inevitably tweet
- Share our content in your favorite Discord(s)
- Write about our content on your favorite Subreddit(s)
- Include our content in your newsletter (if you have one)
- Post my LinkedIn posts on your profile (and in your groups)
- Any other channels to which you have access
We're gonna have a lotta fun! Looking forward to it.