Being a guest on Make the Game
All guest episodes can be found on this YouTube playlist. Have a quick listen!
🎙 We'll chat for 30-60 minutes via Zoom.
🙈 Video is optional. If we record video, I might also create video(s) for distribution across the usual suspects like YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
Any aspect of game development, marketing, or creativity is up for discussion. Here are some questions I might ask:
- What are some of your favorite video games?
- How would you describe what you do in games?
- Has anything particular sparked your creativity recently?
- Do you have any advice for folks who want to do what you do?
- Are you using any tools right now that you particularly love (or hate)?
- Which parts of making games do you find fun, and which do you avoid?
What's your favorite thing to talk about? I want to talk about that!
Even an audio-only podcast takes a lot of time to make. Since I'm a one-person shop, I need my time to be spent as effectively as possible. For that reason:
Please help me promote the content we create together.
This includes whatever you're comfortable with. Some ideas:
- Retweet the tweet(s) I will inevitably tweet
- Share our content in your favorite Discord(s)
- Write about our content on your favorite Subreddit(s)
- Include our content in your newsletter (if you have one)
- Post my LinkedIn posts on your profile (and in your groups)
- Any other channels to which you have access
We're gonna have a lotta fun! Looking forward to it.